Post pic of a REALLY bad panel you replaced and what it loooks like now.

This job the panel was not "trashed" but was full of dedicated controllers that did not do what the customer wanted. They just "made it work" some how.

I replaced everything with a Compactlogix L30 and Red Lion G12. Works great and they have had me back a couple of different times to do more work. So I guess it pays to do good work 🍺

009.jpg 005.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg

Very nice to you all... building control panels was always fun to me, I just hated seeing them again a year later after the end user has been in them

Similar Topics

I'm sorry to bother you all with this post as it is off topic but Im sure somebody here could help me. I do use PLC'S and have found this site...
Replies
Views
NEED HELP ON RUNG 001, WITH THE GEQ INST. WHY WONT IT ENABLE. I HAVE GIVEN IT A GO AND CANT GET IT, PLEASE HELP. THIS IS ALSO A TEST FOR...
Replies
Views
I know it is fairly simple to post a screenshot, but many of us have large screens, so perhaps y'all could take the time to trim those screenshots...
Replies
Views
Good day all. Stupid question incoming (see my handle), but I can't seem to get this last step sorted. Basic story: Ops ruined the PC we were...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing VM OS corruption after Studio 5000 installation. This has occurred for several VMs. Strangely enough, not every VM is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom