S7 TIME format and Citect

Hello, I am working with the FB 41 (CONT_C, Continuous Control) for P+I control. I use Citect as SCADA. To address GAIN parameter I have not problem because it is in REAL Data type, but the I (INTEGRAL) parameter is in TIME format (example: T#20s). How to address this in Citect and how I pass this parameter to the I input of the FB 41.

Thanks

Eduardo

Hello, I am working with the FB 41 (CONT_C, Continuous Control) for P+I control. I use Citect as SCADA. To address GAIN parameter I have not problem because it is in REAL Data type, but the I (INTEGRAL) parameter is in TIME format (example: T#20s). How to address this in Citect and how I pass this parameter to the I input of the FB 41.

Thanks

Eduardo

Move your TIME format to/from REAL format and address that in Citect