Contract Programmer

JRoss

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a project converting an AB PLC5 to a Mitsubishi L-Series, and I'm looking to contract out the actual conversion. I will do clean-up, changes, start-up, etc., I just don't have the time to do the grunt work of entering all 700 or so rungs and associated comments into the program. I can provide the PLC5 program as a PDF, and it's a pretty simple logic, so no AB experience is necessary.

I prefer someone based in the US, or able to accept payment via Paypal. No wire transfers!

If you are interested, PM me.

Last edited:
Pretty cool opportunity. I'll pass since I'm in Canada. I am AB experienced but not Mitsubishi. What's your deadline?

Startup is the end of July, so I would need the conversion done by the end of June so that I can do testing, etc.

The L-Series uses GX Works 2.
AB software not required. I have a PDF copy of the program with documentation from the machine manual. I have not personally been onsite to upload the current program (which wouldn't have documentation in any case). The conversion can be done from the PDF, and I will compare the printout with the upload as part of my cleanup. I've worked with this line of machinery before, and the differences from the manual will be minimal if at all.

Thanks everybody who responded to my call for help! I have found a programmer for this particular project.