Store Fault info

AlaskaDan

Hello all,

I'm attempting to grab Minor Fault data and store it in variables so I can display it in an HMI.

I've been successful in grabbing the fault Type using two methods. GSV the MINORFAULTRECORD from the program and GSV the MinorFaultBits from the FaultLog.

I would also like to store the other details shown in Screen1.

My code is shown in Screen2. The content of the structure is shown in Screen3.

Let me know if more details are needed or if you know where I can find a solution to this.

Thanks,
-Dan

Still open to advice

Hey all,

I've not had the time to actively pursue this but I do welcome the communities advice!

Thanks,
-Dan

Similar Topics

Hi all, In AB Logix V32, SINTs are 1 byte each. If a fault message is 100 bytes long and I have 1500 messages, that's only 0.15MB. Contrary to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a 4 year old PanelView Plus 1250 that does not have the Goto Configuration button on the screen and I would like to reload the...
Replies
Views
I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all I have a KTP400 connected to a s7-1200. Now i have on my screen the encoder value which comes from my SEW movitrac. under there I have...
Replies
Views
This was asked in another forum and taken down due to being a 'backdoor', but this has useful info that might be useful to someone in a pinch. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom