Bluetooth detection

secs

Hi all.

I am looking to detect phones in the area via bluetooth and fire off some outputs on the plc depending on who is present. I have managed to find a bluetooth detector that can save 10 phones but only outputs one pin for any of them. I am after a way of knowing which one is present.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

I have absolutely no idea, but I'm intrigued to say the least...I have to ask, what are you trying to achieve?

Similar Topics

Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
We have some large horizontal machining centers for drilling castings. They have custom built hydraulic clamps in the stations. We've had issues...
Replies
Views
Where does the industry stand with bluetooth or wireless communications? Is it reliable for data collection to a server? Our production area is...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, We have a Data Acquisition Device that we normally connect to our laptop via a 232 connection. Since the device is on a trailer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom