S71200

I have PLCSIM V13. I create the program, Save it and compile it.But the Start simulation is in inactive stage.What I do.This is the steps I'm following in S7 300 and 400 and even S71500.

One of the problems I had was that I didn't have all the support packages from the TIA updater. After downloading and installing all them I could create a new project and simulate it.

I could also sim my old project by making a new project, setting up hardware and then copying over the blocks one by one.

Similar Topics

Hi Folks. Has anyone used an SEW EI7C encoder with an S71200 PLC? If yes, how is it done? I use this same encoder in EI76 mode with a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am completely new to using shift registers and am a bit stuck, my shift register works as should, it is for an overhead conveyor...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Warm Greetings ! By using TCON,TSEND,TRCV,TDISCON block,I am trying to make communication with my...
Replies
Views
Hello; i'm having some troubles with a com test i'm handling. i have another end for it, but for now i would like to have : M241 in io_scanning...
Replies
Views
I got Meinberg as NTP server, and it is in same network as My S71200 PLC. I went (Device configuration -> Ethernet Port ->time synchronization)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom