RSLogix 5000 Trends Controls

Bolatov

Hello

I put my computer to log all day some equipments, and I want to review certain times, but when I open the log file I cant go to the desired time, I change start time and when I put scroll it goes to the time when the trend started

So must I leave the trend run for 3 hours before I can check the time I need to review?

is there a way to workaround this?

Thanks guys

After you finish your data logging, are you saving the trend?
Do you go to the "Log" menu and save the trend in a format you can import into excel for further analysis?

It sounds like you're trying to use the Logix trend interface for analysis - that might not be the most useful method.

Good luck!