Help with factorytalk studio pop up display

stu

Hi guys
I need a bit of info , I have and idea that I would like to have a display pop up of a screen a warning when a input is true , but it has to overlay on any screen that i'm in ?
do I do that in global objects and what's the best way to attack
thanks stu

Look at Information Messages. These are sort of like the Alarm or Diagnostic windows in that they can pop up over any screen.

They configure exactly like Local Message Displays. Assign a trigger tag and then in the PLC move a value into that tag to cause specific messages to appear in the Information window.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi I have a new laptop and with factorytalk studio v12 The issue that I have come across When I am setting up the communications for the screen I...
Replies
Views
Can someone support me with the Factory Talk View studio 10 download link? regards
Replies
Views
hi guys I have just upgraded to ftv studio (ME) to version 10.0 from version 9.0 on a windows 7 64 bit laptop and now when I try and open a file...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with the expression editor setting up some colour change animation. I have a bool tag and an int tag. I will have four...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a line that is currently running an older version SE local station application. I took a backup of it and "updated" it by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom