Communication failed with Siemen S7-1200

Smart_boy

I getting communication failed to PLC with SCADA software.
I have checked both side and the configuration seem like correct.
Below is the screen shot for my PLC connection test with TIA portal.

TIA_S71215.jpg

The connection is healthy for TIA portal but failed when communicate with SCADA software.
I really no idea what going wrong. Hope somebody can help.

Thanks and appreciate~!

You need to double click the PLC, go to the passwords section and see if HMI access is allowed. You may also need to allow Put/Get access.

I second Bryan's comment! Very tricky setting, that was hiding just below my toolbar :).

I tried use modscan to communicate with the S7-1200 and it's work. I think there is something wrong on my setting at SCADA software.

I tried use modscan to communicate with the S7-1200 and it's work. I think there is something wrong on my setting at SCADA software.

Can 'scan Modbus'?

o_O I guess you are trying to connect your SCADA with Profinet IO communication protocol where that is common if you search for your SCADA - S7-1200 setup guide..

Please check the Modbus TCP setup guide of your SCADA software..