Data Hwy word limits

chainsaw2272

I have 4 SLC 504 plc's connected by DH+ and am passing only one word of info per PLC between them using the B60 file.I am have run out of bits to pass from one of the PLC's and need more info from that location. Can I designate another word from this PLC to put on the data hwy?
Thanks Mike

Welcome to the Forum !

Please confirm; are you using the "Global Status Word" feature ?

That feature does only "publish" one 16-bit word from each controller onto the DH+ network to be "consumed" by all the other nodes on the network as part of the DH+ token rotation function.

If you need to move more data, you need to implement some peer-to-peer messaging using MSG instructions.

Similar Topics

Need help getting a MSG from one data highway to another on PLC 5. One DH+ network is in one building and terminates at a desktop computer on a...
Replies
Views
I have 10 A/B PLC 5's and 7 HMI's along with 3 computers on our data hwy. All the PLC's are messaging production data back to a computer that...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom