ez automation calender set up

roni

Hi,
This time i need a help on below issues.

1. I want to set the date and time from PLC (now it is possible to take from HMI)
2. I want to set a periodic operation through hmi. It needs a calendar to pop up and need to set an advance date (Year, Month, Date and Time etc.)
3. Need to set up a sunlight save program in the PLC and HMI.
Kindly refer the attached program for date, time and sunlight savings, (its not working properly)

waiting a reply

thanks in advance,

Rons

The program that you posted had the real time clock in it. Can you monitor it online and see the current date and time?
Can you manually set the date and time by the same method as the program?

Regards,

Similar Topics

I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom