f2-08ad-1 sensing issues

roni

Hi,
i have resolved all the issues I asked helps. thanks to all.
Kindly reply me, i need to connect 7 inputs to f2-08ad-1, i have wired. (PLC is DL-250-1, module connected to 5th slot) when i use a 4-20 ma injector, none of the values are changing. i wrote the control program as in attachment to load this module. provided various math function to read the values, though nothing happened.
i'm really disappointed, kindly help me out.

Thank you again,
Rons

LOADING.jpg

Your setup seems proper for a 5th slot (3rd slot from the right) using BCD and 7 channels.

(Warning, obvious noobie questions) is the PLC in 'Run'? Are you online? (I have had problems - WAY in the past of course - and had found I had done each of these.)

I'll assume you are reading V2000 - V2006 for the resultant values? Could anything else be overwriting these addresses?

For more in-depth help please post a diagram of the wiring. Also zip and post your program.

Hi,
thanks for the reply. i'm using v2000-2006, plc in run mode. but, i observed that, the i/o config is not recongnizing this analog module. i got a fatal error of bus failure, then i checked the I/O config and i saw this analog module is missing. when i removed this module, fatal error disappears. i'm suspecting issues with analog module. right na?

thanks,
your reply solved my confusion on setting the slot id and v-memory alocation for analg module. we use only 7 channel, so jumper in +1 must be removed?

Rons

Hi Keithkyll,
It has given a separate 24 v dc, confirmed a 23.9V is available in the module. In I/O config, i have tried many kinds of auto and manual configuration, but this module is missing.

what went wrong?

ai new.PNG

Last edited:
Hi,
tried different slots, but same result. module also tried with cpu only. lets conclude the error with the module?