ACS850 drive problem

kamrulhaque

I have a ACS 850 drive of 350 KW.It is showing an alarm "PU lost" alarm no. 27 .I am unable to find the reason behind it,as the fault arrised in running condition and the drive is also a year old.

0027 PU LOST
(0x5400)
Connection between the JCU
Control Unit and the power unit of the drive is lost.
Check the connections between the JCU Control Unit and the power unit.

ACS 850 PU lost problem

I have checked the power supply and OFC cable coming from power supply module to JCU unit its ok.In power cable i am getting 24 V and OFC cable also checked.For confirming that JCU unit has a problem i have replaced a new JCU unit from another VFD odf same rating same problem got transferred in to it and now it is also showing same problem when connected in its original VFD.

We were facing the same issue,
After all trials we found the inlet power fuses is blown
And the connection cable between jcu and power unit was not fully plugged.