Magelis HMI and tm221 plc input

smiley125

Hi i am hoping this might be a fairly simple question to answer.

I am building a program that is controlling a treating process, this is all controlled via the hmi, along with this i have got 150 (approx) inputs that need to be displayed on the hmi. i cannot (or dont seem to be able to) assign them directly in Vijeo designer using the variables link.

Do i have to go through the long process of assigning each one to a memory bit using a rung for each one within somachine basic?

or is there some easier way?

Thankyou for any help in advance.

Cheers
Rob

I read direct to the M340s(%I,%Q) we use, have you ticked the IEC61131 option box in the equipment configuration screen?

Thanks gclshortt i have looked at that but as i am using the IEC61131 syntax i don't think i can use the modbus standard in that way, i might be wrong.

Coal1 yes i have got that selected and that is allowing me to use and of the other bit addresses %M %MW %S %SW.

Thankyou for your help