SLC 50/5 Timestamp Address

Hardwerk

i'm trying to setup global connections in a panelview plus 1000 terminal w/ a slc 50/5 ab plc. i cannot for the life of me find out how to upgrade the firmware in my pv+ and (as usual) i'm on a job with limited time and don't have time to jack w/ it. does anybody have the address's for me to just tie into the plc to get the timestamp from it for the screens to read?

appreciate the quick response

Look at Status File-Main, S:40-42 is hour minute second, S39-37 day month year, S53 is Day of Week.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had a more elegant way of creating a timestamp for when a certain action occurred. I have a SLC processor...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom