HMI/VBA/Factorytalk

Hi everyone,

I'm working in factorytalk with control logix PLC and I'm trying to make a confirmation on my start process button.

I put a VBA macro on my button, but I don't know how to set my plc tag to 1 (check the line in red in the following code)

Sub main()
If MsgBox("Do you want to start the system ?",
vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbDefaultButton2, "Confirmation") = vbYes Then
'Here I want to set (momentary) my PLC tag to 1
Else
MsgBox "Start canceled", vbOKOnly + vbCritical +
vbSystemModal, "Start canceled"
End If

End Sub

Can someone help me ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Now that you say it, it's evident. I try it and it work fine, but i have another problem.

I create a display and i want to display it when my plc turn a tag to 1. I try to do it with event but it don't work. Maybe the solution is easy but i'm new to Factorytalk.

Am i right to do it with event or there's another way ?