Mitsubishi Analog

francisedetz

Good day everyone,
Please has anyone here actually worked with the analog module FX2N-4AD of Mitsubishi?
I have one here with me that I intend to use in controlling a process that will be requiring 4-20mA. Unfortunately, unlike S7-300 or SLC 500, that is quite straight forward, this has been messing with my head since morning.
And oh, by the way, am using Version 8 of GX-developer.

Any idea on how to go about navigating this mysterious island will be verily appreciated.

Thanks.
Francis

There are some Youtube videos of programming analog signals. The problem that i have looking at uses several rungs just to get the output values to display. Are you using it just to be read by plc or show it the screen?

Thanks.
I have seen some of those videos, the screen is somewhat different from mine (it's more graphical), what am hoping to understand is how to use those predefined registers/memories to get certain field devices come ON/OFF depending on the variation of analog input.