PanelBuilder

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all

I am currently in possession of a PanelView 300. Cat #2711-M3A19L1

Since PanelBuilder is no longer supported, distributed, sold, or otherwise to be had,is there an option to open and modify the existing program other than using PanelBuilder

I am using FTV Release #8.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 7)

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Actually, if you get through deep enough in Rockwell tech support, Panevbuilder32 is still sold, it cost about $500.00 for the full program.

Also: DO NOT do a Google search for Panelbuilder32, the result will be a file of so many viruses packed together you will have to reformat your hard drive & do a clean install of Window's and every other program you had installed.

Last edited: