Converting .csv to .rpp

MacSnoogins

I have a customer that is wanting to make edits to some of his recipes on his machine, whether it is adding recipes, editing, or removing. Due to the amount of recipes he has, it would be a time saver if he was able to pull the Demo1.rpp file convert it to .csv in file viewer and edit it. That is the easy part.
I'm having trouble trying to convert the .csv file back into a .rpp file, so that it can be loaded back to the HMI.
Would anyone be able to shed some light on this? I've been banging my head off the wall for a couple days now, and can't seem to find any threads to help.

Similar Topics

Hello I am sitting with a system which is fully working with an HMI from FactoryTalkView and a program file from studio5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Hello, did anybody know, if there exist an converting cable like the1492-CM1746-M01 (for an 1746-IB16 to an 5069-IB16), for an 1746-HSCE to an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom