Help identifying PLC 5 module

cstca

I've got a picture from one of our customer and I cannot identify one of the module (PLC5). It seems to be serial communication, 4 port. I did a search on Rockwell site but i couldn't find any similar model. Can someone help me with the part number?
Thanks.
CoS

Capture.PNG

I agree. It looks like the 2760-RB. Here is a picture from an online reseller (not me) and you'll notice I include all their watermarks and logos so they get full credit for having the picture.

OG

Capture.jpg

Similar Topics

Hey guys I have a picture of a PLC and I am not sure which model it is. It looks like a Point I/O but that's all I got.
Replies
Views
Can anyone give me the part number for this module? I am looking for the data sheet on the 25 pin ports. thanks
Replies
Views
I was called in today to look at a machine that had this in it. I couldn't find anything about it. Sorry I forgot to post the name so we can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Missler Band saw (france) that has a PLC in it with the following info on it: TEC 40 C89656530 Division of Automatismes Year...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys would identify a PLC for me. Album here: http://imgur.com/a/SsPzc This PLC is out of a controller for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom