ancient symax plc

ygnm

hello again fellows. i have been tasked with upgrading some symax 400 processors to a new plc and i have been going through the logic and i am not sure about some of the functions i am seeing and am wondering if there is somebody out there that may can lend some advice. i have "GOSUB" functions which i believe to be like a jsr in new plc but that has a number associated with it that becomes unclear. i also have some "MARK" functions and i have no idea what those are. any advice is surely appreciated. i am trying to do this upgrade with no drawings or prints and half the wires going to the plc arent labeled either so i have my work cut out for me. and on top of that i cant find any good info on some of these instructions. Thanks.

Similar Topics

I'm attempting to get a very old system running again that uses allenbradley plc / realview32 i have full access to the windows 2000 installation...
Replies
Views
I got involved with Modicon when we were asked to make motion controllers for the old 984 PLCs. Back then the programming was done using Modsoft...
Replies
Views
Customer has a machine circa 1988 with a Cutler-Hammer MPC1 controller that he intends to resell. He's OK with changing the PLC but wants to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been given a couple of Cuttler Hammer logic systems to repair. I don't think you could class them as a PLC as they don't have a...
Replies
Views
I am still using some old Panelview units (2711-tc1) vintage 1994. I have to make some programming updates to several of these in the field. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom