plc panasonic fp-x0l30r

nor

hi,
i need to ask about fp win pro 7.. i am currently doing the development project pick and place using panasonic plc but i encounter problem when trying to execute the program.. when i run the combining ladder diagram of movement and pneumatics it will miss a step from the program and continue with other step.. i am beginner in plc and i dont know how to fix this problem.. can anyone help me?

You will have to find out why your program is missing a step. One method is to place an end statement at the end of each step and ensure that it will get executed. Keep adding the steps until you discover where the error is happening.
Once you have found the error, you can post the ladder logic and what is happening. We can then assist you in fixing the logic.

Hope this helps,

tq gclshortt.. i have done that but it still missing step when combining all the rung. can i ask what is the possibilities for that problem happen?

please help me

this is the ladder diagram for my pick and place..as you can see open and close grip is not trigger but the timer still counting to the next step.. i really dont know how to fix it anymore..

I guess its because you use the open_grip coil and close_grip coil more than once in the program. The last coil status will always prevail.

Try experimenting with Set/Reset coil.

thank for the reply...so, that's mean plc ladder diagram cannot use repetitive coil? do you need to determine whether it is in set or reset condition?

Check this thread: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=4365

Usually you won't use repetitive coils because of the undesirable behavior it produces. Unless you understands how the PLC scanning works.

Another way to cure this coils is to substitute the repetitive coils with a different memory tag, Then connect them in OR at the end.

Change the coil after time2 to "time2_open_grip", time8 open_grip to "time8_open_grip", time3 close_grip to "time3_close_grip", and time12 close_grip to "time12_close_grip".

Then create a new rung at the end of the ladder, and connect them in parallel like the one below.

time2_open_grip
---||--------------|------(open_grip)
time8_open_grip|
---||--------------|

time3_close_grip
---||---------------|------(close_grip)
time12_close_grip|
---||---------------|