How to make FT Machine Alarm banner automatically disappear

suboliu

Hello everybody,
For one project, I made alarm banner. but I need that this alarm banner disappear when no alarm active. when alarm active, this alarm appear. I tried that in logical set bit when no alarm active, and use this bit to animation invisible alarm banner, but didn't work, the alarm banner always appear. when alarm active, the message appear in alarm banner, when no alarm active, a black banner appear. how to automatically automatically disappear this alarm banner when no alarm active?

I appreciate with any help!

Last edited:
In the Explorer window, go to Alarms, then Alarm Setup. Then under the Advanced tab you need to put a PLC tag in the "Remote Close Display" box. Here is what the help file says:

Optional connections

Silence - a write connection. If alarms use the audio signal, assign a tag to this connection to notify the data source that alarms have been silenced.
Remote Silence - a read connection. Assign a tag or expression to this connection to allow the data source to silence alarms.
Remote Ack All - a read connection. Assign a tag to this connection to allow the data source to acknowledge all alarms at once.
Status Reset - a write connection. Assign a tag to this connection to notify the data source that the alarm status has been reset, that is, the accumulated time for all alarms has been reset to 00:00:00, and the alarm quantity for all alarms has been reset to 0.
Remote Status Reset - a read connection. Assign a tag or expression to this connection to allow the data source to reset the alarm status.
Close Display - a write connection. Assign a tag to this connection to notify the data source that the pop-up alarm display has been closed.
Remote Close Display - a read connection. Assign a tag or expression to this connection to allow the data source to close the pop-up alarm display.

In the Explorer window, go to Alarms, then Alarm Setup. Then under the Advanced tab you need to put a PLC tag in the "Remote Close Display" box. Here is what the help file says:

Optional connections

Silence - a write connection. If alarms use the audio signal, assign a tag to this connection to notify the data source that alarms have been silenced.
Remote Silence - a read connection. Assign a tag or expression to this connection to allow the data source to silence alarms.
Remote Ack All - a read connection. Assign a tag to this connection to allow the data source to acknowledge all alarms at once.
Status Reset - a write connection. Assign a tag to this connection to notify the data source that the alarm status has been reset, that is, the accumulated time for all alarms has been reset to 00:00:00, and the alarm quantity for all alarms has been reset to 0.
Remote Status Reset - a read connection. Assign a tag or expression to this connection to allow the data source to reset the alarm status.
Close Display - a write connection. Assign a tag to this connection to notify the data source that the pop-up alarm display has been closed.
Remote Close Display - a read connection. Assign a tag or expression to this connection to allow the data source to close the pop-up alarm display.
Hello Mobsoft,
Thanks for your response, I am trying this way to see.

Optional connections

yes, it works.