SoMachine basic. HMI

Qulu Quliyev

Hi,
As far as I know, SoMachine basic is for programming plc using ladder logic diagram. Is it possible to program HMI using this software ?
Any help is highly appreciated.
Best Regards

http://www.schneider-electric.ca/en/product-range/2226-somachine/
"SoMachine is a unique solution software for developing, configuring, and commissioning the entire machine in a single software environment, including logic, motion control, HMI, and related network automation functions. Thanks to many predefined templates in SoMachine you save engineering time by applying complete libraries or even a new machine module."

Regards,

Hello Qulu Quliyev

In case you still need more information:

SoMachine Basic is used for programming M221 controllers, supports Ladder and Grafcet.
There is a small display TMH2GDB available that you can connect to M221 controllers' SL port. This can be easily configured in SoMachine Basic.

To connect bigger panels like Magelis you need to follow this video https://youtu.be/fEWU3zoOwbg

Remark:
SoMachine and SoMachine Basic are two different software for different PLCs families.