It was the Shirt

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
This weekend I was at a local park with the wife and kids and this guy walks up to me and wants to know about PLC's. I'm a little freaked out until I realize I have on my PLCS.NET member shirt. There it is right on the back: "PLC Programming Questions... Answered!"

Unfortunately, we were just on our way to catch the Metra train home and it only runs every 2 hours on Sundays so I couldn't afford to miss it.

So, stranger, if you took my advice and are looking at the site, please post or at least send me a private message. I appologize for the quick responses and my "gotta run" attitude but I had to run :D

Great story Norm...

I wear one most everyday (surprise... :rolleyes: ). I'm still waiting for someone to say "Hey, I know that site".

It is an occasional conversation starter though...

Enjoy,