Any New Windows 10 Update? FTVS-ME

bright676

The last I saw for FTVS-ME 8.2 it was going to be some time in June. I hope that it is going to be this year and not 2017 as there is only 1 day left.

Has any one heard any thing else?

FYI Update

I loaded FTVS-ME version 8.2 and RS logix 500 version 10.0 into my lap top with windows 10 operating system with no issues. Every thing appears to be working correctly.

My Allen-Bradley distributor showed by AB documentation saying most FT and Logix software's will have compatibility Q4 2016

Similar Topics

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1133982 What kind of hiccups could be expected before Rockwell puts out...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm sure I'm not alone with this issue. A recent Windows 10 update for the Meltdown-Spectre issue has caused RSLinx to start failing, I...
Replies
Views
So I just had a update on Windows 10 on two separate PC's and both are failing on RSWho anyone else having the issue? Both are the same issue...
Replies
Views
A few days ago, I was fixing some settings but accidentally set the windows 10 update, and so it did. Yesterday, when I opened my rslinx, i got...
Replies
Views
I've been using RSLogix5000 v20 for several years now on win7 64 with no real problems. So it was a big surprise when I tried to open a program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom