I need a help RSlogic and so on.

Valera

Hi all people!
I get questions for answers. I know this subjects but I read english very well but I have't practice of writing by the english. Can anybody help me write these answers by english.

2) What is Digital Tag?
3) What is Analog Tag?
4) Which (basic) data types are used in RS Logic?
5) Specify at least 3 types of communication used by Allan Bradley systems
6) Describe basic instruction used in RS Logic (OTE,OTL and OTU)
7) Describe the goal of the visualization.
8) Specify at least 3 types of animations.
9) What you have to do to make connection between PLC and RS View?
10) RS View is checking for changed values in time SCAN which programmer can set. Is it right?

11) Describe what is the TREND in RS View.
12) Which programming language is included in RS View?
13) Describe meaning of ALARM in RS View.
14) Why we are using STAR-DELTA connection for starting motors?

15) How does the Thermal overload protection of the motors works?
16) What is the frequency converter?
17) What is the rotation encoder used for.
18) What is PI Diagram?

19) What is the IO list?

You Must Still be in a Class

If you are asking these questions you need to read more!!!

I need only for short answers for these questions. I write by english very bad but I read very well. And so on.
Can anybody write short answer for each question? Or maybe you have problem with spelling like me?I'm sorry but I really am a want of help.

Valera,

Come on now. :rolleyes:
How can you write short answers to most of these questions ?

I am guessing this is a class assignment, right ?
Then you should try to answer the questions yourself, bad english or not. Its not important to get it 100 % right, but it is important that you put in your own effort.

I say: I know answers by russian. And I can write like:

1.What is the LAD in RS Logic?
LAD is ladder logic that have its own representation. There are function block diagram (FBD), and STL language. It is a sample of LAD network:
| I:0/0 I:0/1 O:0/0
|-------------| |------------|/|--------------( )
|

but I need for quik fast helping is this case.I need for help. If you get me questions like these and ask me give us answers. No problem, I can type very fast and I know answers why not.Wait a jiffy.
Step7 ïðîãðàììíûé ïàêåò ïðîèçâåäåííûé Siemens ïðåäíàçíà÷åí äëÿ ïðîãðàììèðîâàíèÿ êîíòðîëëåðîâ ëèíåéêè S7 ëÿëÿëÿëÿ òîïîëÿ.

ha ha Valera,
I would be helpful if you would explain in what context these questions appear.
Why do YOU get these questions ?
Why does it have to be in english ?

They have got to be from some training seminar (RSView by the looks of it). Maybe you are not in that school, but the person who ask must be.
You could say to that person what I said to you.

OK, i'll be nice and answer the first one:
Q: What is Digital Tag?
A: It is an address in the remote device (typically PLC) that represents one BOOLEAN value.

ok, i'll help you on the second one:
Q: What is Analog Tag?
A: It is an address in the remote device (typically PLC) that represents the value of a byte, word, doubleword ... (integers, floats, ...).

Very well it looks like you are training person, because your answers are very short and clear. Why you are very curious. Why you don't want simple answer and no more of this!These answers will be very helpfull.
Because I want answer like
Analog tag is input or output and so on. It is very hard write on foreign language.

I ask the questions because I think it is wrong to answer a students homework for him, and these questions looks like they are exactly that.

But I will love to help a person who is really knee-deep in the s**t.
And I will love to help a student that has put in his own effort before asking.

So, who is it that asks these questions ? Why to you ? Why does it have to be in english ?

OK. I had give my answers on your guestions
<<<It is't class assignment. I'm 38 years old. I have son who now studies in Moscow University (1 grade, course).
It are answers for employer.>>
I work whith Simatic. I have been programming since 2003 when I have passed ST-7PROG1 and ST-7PROG2.
I send my resume for job-programming, maintenance S7 PLC. I wrote that I read and translate techical english text very well.This one send me these questions and ask for answers on english (why? I don't know) I know that this job must be in Moscow region.