AG SEND , AG RECEIVE in s7 300

eng Mohamed

Hello every one ...

i want to know if the communication functions " AG SEND " and "AG RECEIVE" works with TCP only ? or with other communication profiles like MPI ?

Hello every one ...

i want to know if the communication functions " AG SEND " and "AG RECEIVE" works with TCP only ? or with other communication profiles like MPI ?

Hi Mohamed ,
for MPI communication you have to use "GET" & "PUT" function's.

Regards.

🍻 Dear all....

Thank you ,.. let me try "GET" & "PUT" function's for MPI communication but i need to know the steps of programming and i'll inform you with the results

thank you again 🍻

Last edited:
Please i need to know the steps of programming of "GET" & "PUT" function's for MPI communication in s7 300

Dear Mohamed,
Upload here your project that you are trying to do the communication, someone can look your mistake.
Do not wait others to do your job , no one have time to lose.
The mpi communication is something very simple.

Regards.