Best books for RsLogix 5000

There are many good books for learning RsLogix 5000. I know some are better then others. I would like advice on some of the best books to get. I have been around RsLogix 500 and want to learn 5000. Thank you for all your help in advance. đź“š

I was looking on line for courses for distance education. George Brown in Canada looks like it has a good program, but very expensive. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this school? Thank you for your help.

Ron Beaufort on this forum does training that I have seen others recommend highly

Ron's training does look very good, but I am looking for something I can do at home. Wish I was able to travel. I have just started a new job and will not have any paid time off until next year. Thank you for your response sir.