SST Profibus Configuration Tool

jasmine_E

Hi there!

I am trying to connect my SST Profibus in our Controller using RSLinx Classic. When I right-clicked my Master SST and then go to the COM Channel Tab, an error message appears, 'RSLinx not installed' which is I don't understand. We have RSLinx Classic Lite installed and we're seeing all the active devices. Does anyone know the what the issue could be? And what is The Network Interface Card IP Address and the Bridge IP Address? Pls help.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Has anyone created a Profibus network using a SST module for an A/B Contrologix processor with old Siemens ET200L I/O? Any help would be very...
Replies
Views
Hi experts! Is there a compatibility of firmware version between PLC L72s and SST-PB3-CLX-RLL profibus scanner ? I upgraded my PLC firmware from...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Have some cards Profibus SST-PB3-CLX Card that after power down, when back online again just said EB14 error. Anyone know this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am in need of some advice from people with experience with the above. I am currently replacing a client's SST-PFB-CLX profibus...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? We have one production line that uses AB logix5000 as main PLC and FANUC robot, SIEMENS 840Dpl as slaves. The slaves...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom