DDE Server For MODBUSNT (StA&C)

Polka

Hi

Anyone have the experience using in DDE Server For MODBUSNT, I have one of Standard Automation Control (StA&C) 1995 DDE for MODBUSNT V5.8.2, which using to communicate between the field device and WonderWare Intouch 7.1.

Also, I need to dump the tag database&address from this DDE server, due to I've planned to using the new HMI software to communicate with the existing field device I've mention, but as you know this one is quite old and I've not much know how on it.

Any have the experience, plase advise?

Thanks
Polka

Similar Topics

I am upgrading an old RSView32 v7.60 HMI to FactoryTalk View SE version 12.0 and I have an issue. There are some excel reports generated daily...
Replies
Views
I didn't want to resurrect an old thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=7378&highlight=cx-server+dde But i'm trying to connect an...
Replies
Views
I am building a new galaxy for a customer and I am trying to test things as I go. All my Ethernet PLCs are OK, but I have a test PLC5 in my...
Replies
Views
Is there a utility that people are using for reading MODBUS TCP tags and linking via DDE into an excel spreadsheet live? Any free ones?
Replies
Views
I am not finding this on my cx one disc. Where can I down load it from?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom