RS232 to stand-alone AMCI

TCIG

Did a search and didn't find anything that might help.

Has anyone used the RS232C communications option on an AMCI stand-alone iPLC-1-3D PLS module? If so, what are you able to do over the comm port?

Specifically, can you enable a remote "auto-zero" from a remote PLC? Can you provide current encoder position to the PLC?

Thanks for any input.

No. I'm trying to determine whether this unit will provide the functionality I need before buying it and I can't find a manual online.

I used to deal a lot with AMCI and their resolver units, but they always had a very good technical sales and support personnel. Try giving them a call. I'm sure they'd be happy to accomodate any questions to potential buyers. Heck they even made special trips to our facility for some special PLS programming on our units.