DOS printing from Win XP

elevmike

Very loosly related to PLCs.

Ok so now I'm upgraded from Win 98SE to XP. Problem is I cant seem to be able to configure my network printers, or any printer for that matter, to print from a DOS based program. I tried the same setup/path that I used in win 98 but XP seems not to allow that. I need to use the Network printers to print from both windows and dos.. Looking for ideas.... Thanks..

Mike.

Similar Topics

Hello. I actually still have a customer that has a 486 running a DOS program controlling a press. My task, convert it to an AB PLC and PV+. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a very old project (more than 20 years ago) made for a VT-570 I should open, mostly to understand which data are exchanged with...
Replies
Views
We have an older Nematron system we are working on and requires some software. The system uses DOS 6.22 and launches Screen Ware 2 software and...
Replies
Views
Hello: Does any body have experience with tools to simulate DoS attacks, especially attacks which can exploit typical vulnerabilities of...
Replies
Views
https://www.securityweek.com/vulnerability-exposes-rockwell-controllers-dos-attacks Am I missing something, this seems like a fairly trivial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom