Adding to Proposal Works

Tim Ganz

Does anyone know if you can add other costs to proposal works?

I have all my panel parks picked out but I wanted to put the cost for the field wiring in the proposal but I don't see anyway to do it?

Are you talking about the AB Proposal Works Program?
If so I haven't seen any place you can add external things to the Proposal. I always do my own quotes with a Excel file.

I have added "custom" items to proposal software before.
At the top where you can enter in a part number, just enter the part# of the non-AB part and it will ask you for a price.

Try adding 12-PCK-BDLT next time to your quote. :D:beerchug:

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I am gearing up to add a 2nd identical HMI to a project. This 2nd HMI will basically be an exact clone of the 1st one. The equipment...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom