GE PLC CPUE05 Fault rectification

Hello Guys,

I am having communication issues with GE PLC CPUE05( for communication with rack node uses module IC200ETM001F) and Expansion receiver IC200ERM002F & IC200ERM002C series, even when i am connecting controller with Expansion receiver module, controller as well as expansion receiver module goes in fault mode. where as with module IC200ERM002G series there is no issue in communication. Plz suggest me if any one have solution for that.

Regards,
Rajesh

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good evening, during the download program on a IC200CPUE05 VERSAMAX, after returning the necessary information in the set tempory IP address,the...
Replies
Views
How to communicate Ge Versamax PLC IC200CPUE05 with AB Micrologix 1400 Using ethernet?
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom