RSLogix program to CX-Programmer program?

khelza

I have a program on an AB 1769 CompactLogix. I want to take the code and if possible, paste or export into CX-Programmer to run on an equivalent OMRON PLC.

Can you take structured text and paste it in as ladder logic the way you can with RSLogix? Or is it possible to export whole routines?

Can UDTs be easily copied or exported?

Has anyone worked with AOI's in CX-Programmer?

I haven't worked much with CX-programmer so any info would be helpful! đź“š

Last edited:
I do not know of anything that would convert your AB logic to Omron.

Yea, I have yet to find anything online for conversions, other than paying programmers to manually convert the code for you.

I am interested in trying out Schneider's programming software, as they claim to have the ability to paste most mainstream programming software code into their software and have it work.

Thanks for the reference materials! đź“š