Factorytalk Visibilty Function

earlgray

I am working on something for school. I am using FactoryTalk ME.

The customer needs a way to determine if there motors are in manual. As of now, you click the motor image you get a popup with a manual button and right , Left down up. The problem is some people leave the system in manual, which is bad.

I came up with the idea to use visibility by using the same image but different colors to notify the customer. When the motor is in manual the motor image will be a different color.

I tried to using the tag ({Machining_Zone2\M4009_NAME}={#8})which is the pararmeter file that calls Unit[3009]LocalManMode in the plc and also the plc code({::[PLC].Unit[3009]LocalManMode}=1) but it doesn't work .

Hopefully, I was clear in my post.