elau c400 software

Has anyone worked with the elau c400? I believe it uses the EPAS-4 software but I am having a hard time finding a price for the license, I have found the toolkit with cable and unlicensed software.
Any help would be great I only need to monitor the logic to find a problem.

Thanks
Harvey

Has anyone worked with the elau c400? I believe it uses the EPAS-4 software but I am having a hard time finding a price for the license, I have found the toolkit with cable and unlicensed software.
Any help would be great I only need to monitor the logic to find a problem.

Thanks
Harvey
Can you please send me a copy of Epass-4 software. I have a machine in the company that used packdrives and I need to make backup of the program. Thanks
[email protected]

Similar Topics

Dear experts, I have a problem with drive for servo motor "Schneider elau c400", the problem is that I was doing parameters backup, but it...
Replies
Views
hi was wondering can anyone help a customer has asked for a packs pre minute counter to be added to a elau c400 system has anyone got a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need some help from people who are experienced with Elau PacDrive C400 A8 controller We have a packing machine from Senzani which has...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here worked with elau C400 controlling Elau servomotors using Elau MC-4 on profibus? We have a new filling machine from bosch which...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom