Break Groups in AB Proposal Works

Tim Ganz

Does anyone know how to break groups in AB proposal works?

I am working to modify a proposal I did and now I need to remove a lot of items but it won't let me delete an item without deleting the whole group and these are some large groups and this is a very large proposal and to delete the group and re enter each item would be a huge amount of work.

Also these are not groups I made but groups it made on it's own for some reason. there are like 12 1756 Controllogix system groups.

Anyone know how to do this?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
I am having some trouble understanding what the break frequency is on a pf755. This is set in parameter 63. Rockwells description reads like the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I want to do a project. I want to monitor signals from HMI Panel. For example, I want to see this signal on the screen when a...
Replies
Views
Hello... Can You someone explain to me how inverter/servo encoder wire break monitoring works for A/B incremental encoders..? (in motion I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom