Siemens Report System Error

JockeData

Hello!

Im having trouble with the Report System Error function in Siemens S7.

I generated the alarms a while back, and now i have added more components to my HW Config. I clicked on generate and downloaded the blocks again.

Problems is that i cannot get the new components names to show when i get an error, i only get the slave nr "#1764#" for example. And on some component i have change their names, but it still shows the old one when you get an alarm.

I tried to delete all the FB,FC and DBs that is for the RSE and generate again. But no luck.

Am i missing something?

I think you also need to recompile and re-download the HMI, before the text will appear correctly.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody... after reading the other topics I came accross Report System Error. I configured it correctly, I think, I can see the errors...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using siemens v13 portal for hmi. i am getting promblem to generate reports.please give me suggetion on how to generate report in...
Replies
Views
Can someone give me some pointers.... I'd like to generate a daily report of all the alarms, warnings and messages generated by a machine, and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever tried to print to a non-standard printer as listed in the accepted printers from the MP370 list...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone!!! I have a problem in programming a plc. The plc i use is the siemens S7-300 CPU313c. The problem is that i don't know how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom