Simaric Panel with SLC 5/04

francisedetz

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a Simatic Multi Panel touch 10" program to control Allen Bradley SLC 5/04.

I have set the Baud Rate, Parity, Stop Bits, Error Checking, etc to be the same on the WinCC communication connections as I have set in the RSlinx whilst transferring the program to the PLC.

After transferring the HMI program and connecting the RS232 in IF 1A. The HMI & PLC do not seem to have established connections.

Pls what is the best way, or even the simplest way of establishing communication between these two?

And oh.. I used "bit" as "Data type", and "addressed" it to "B3:0/0"

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
We are considering dropping our UL membership because most of our customers do not care if we are a 508A shop. However, there may be times when a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom