Sinamics Starter I?O configuration

plc-girl

When commissioning a control unit with Starter, which I/O configuration to use when controlling a basic open/close reset door with an estop signal?

My thoughts are:
MOP with basic safety or
Standard I/O with MOP

Thank you

Can you please describe your "basic open/close reset door with an estop signal" in more detail.

For example, does the door remain locked until the motor is stationary, does it coast to stop with safe torque off etc. This is not commissioning but fundamental design.

Sorry for labeling it wrong.

The door is never locked. One signal from the PLC - it opens, another it closes and one is 'stop'. It does not coast.

Working with G120, wired directly to PLC.

Similar Topics

Hello I am trying to install starter software on my simatic PG but the installation does not start with error that simotion scout is not installed...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a copy of this or know anywhere it can still be downloaded from? I can't find it on the Siemens website as only V4.4 & 4.5 seem...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have any experience on configuring S120 with TIA and STARTER. I have 3 CUs. I have made the configuration at both ends, TIA...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a Sinamics S110. A while ago we had some troubles with drivecliq and we even needed the assitance from Siemens experts. It was the...
Replies
Views
A question about starter and MM440 drives, or G120... We have PID in these drives, but... knowing what values you have to enter is a gambling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom