Data Log

Hi, I'm new to plc programming and have no experience on it but willing and trying to learn. I'm currently using DirectSOFT 6 Programming..

I just wanted to ask, so I see a "trend view" in here, does it log the data by default? if it does where can i find the data and download it.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
We are using RED LION HMI Since las 15 years. To day we have found that My log file has data up to 22 Mar 2024 1:16. Then After new Log File is...
Replies
Views
Hi , i currently have data logs running but i need a way to link a tag to them so if there ever not running i can trigger an alarm? what is the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project in Tia Portal v17, and I have a function block that is responsible for data logging. This data log begins once...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on something, and would appreciate if someone might have a suggestion to help me. I need to automatically email CSV log data from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom