Help print an RSP program to PDF

Mel N.

Hi,

This has been discussed a bit on this forum so I know there is no alternative program to use to view a PLC-5 RSP file. But would it be possible for someone to print my RSP. to PDF and send it to my email? Thank you in advance :)

Hi,

This has been discussed a bit on this forum so I know there is no alternative program to use to view a PLC-5 RSP file. But would it be possible for someone to print my RSP. to PDF and send it to my email? Thank you in advance :)

Yes. Post the file here. Zip it first. Someone will post it here.

Thanks for your reply Mickey. The file is too large to attach here (>500kb) :( Would anyone be able to send it to my email instead? My email is mwelwah-at-yahoo.com. I'll respond with the .rsp file. Thanks again :)