Salt Lake City??

g.mccormick

Lifetime Supporting Member
Curious if anyone is in the greater SLC area?
My wife's younger sister is in SLC, and the more we talk about it, the more we visit, the more we grow to want to move west. If anyone is in the greater SLC area and is looking for help, please let me know. My PLC experrience is limited as most of my knowledge revolves around a Linux based DAQ system that my company owns/markets, but I am vested in the PLC/controls world. I am a fast study and I am fully ready to spend the time coming up to speed.

I don't know anything about SLC, but when I'm looking for a job in a different area, I start with Indeed.com.

*Edit: I don't know much about AB SLC's either but it doesn't stop me from pretending. :whistle:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an application where I need to measure the salt level/volume in a salt saturator. This is a fairly large tank where we load bulk...
Replies
Views
The web seems to be rather shy on information on how to build and control a chlorine generator, so I'm hoping someone here can steer me in the...
Replies
Views
Guys, has anyone done any recent salt water installations? e.g. desalination plants or the like. I'd like to know what sort of pitfalls there are...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow members, I have a project that has supplied the Rice Lake 920i with Ethernet TCP/IP® Interface 71986 (a Lantronix device)...
Replies
Views
wondering if anyone has experience getting weight data from a network port on a RiceLake indicator into a CompactLogix controller. I have explored...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom