S5 115U as DP slave

Hello guys,I am communicating a S7-300 PLC as a master with one S5 115U(IM 308C) as slave using Profibus DP.I would like to be able to read all four analog inputs cards (16 inputs each) at the central rack and other four cards at the expansion rack in the S5 PLC from the master S7. So far I have had success reading only three AI cards.Is there some body out there that could help me on this?.

Thanks a lot

Eduardo

Eduardo,

the easiest solution is to modify the PLC-program in your S5 plc and to copy the analogue inputs in the S5 plc directly to the DP output area you defined to communicate with the S7 PLC.

In your S7 PLC, you should then receive your analogue values.

Similar Topics

G
Hello guys,I am communicating a S7-300 PLC as a master with one S5 115U(IM 308C) as slave using Profibus DP.I would like to be able to read all...
Replies
Views
G
Hello Dear, I am using a PLC SIMATIC S5 115U CPU 943B my problem that there is no output on CPU (943 B) ⚫️RUN STOP 🔘RUN 🔘STOP 🔘QVZ 🔘ZYK...
Replies
Views
I have a S5-115U, 941B.... In OB1, I can see some block calls Like JU PB16, JU PB17 and so on.... But in the Directory I don't see these blocks at...
Replies
Views
I did this once before but it was about 30 years ago I just tried it on a plc this morning and,when i fitted the eeprom and downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question that is bugging me, hope someone can shed some light on this I have a STORK filler that i have just added a new CIP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom