How to connect different make PLC with different make HMI

Dear folks,
Is there any possibilities to connect different make of PLC and HMI. For example can siemens plc can communicate with someother make HMI say delta.📚📚📚

Yes, most HMI's can communicate with a variety of brands of PLC. As to how easy it is, well, that's another question!

The documentation for the HMI will specify what PLC's it has drivers for. That is the best place to start.

Look into what communications it supports also. You may be able to use Profibus/net or Modbus for example. I'm currently using Modbus to connect Advanced HMI to Siemens PLC as there isn't a native Siemens driver for Advanced HMI.

All that communication is doing is setting up a lot of outputs from the PLC which the HMI reads as inputs. A bit like a relay between different machines.