AB FactoryTalk Import Server & Machine

oliverpruk

Is there any way to import display made in FactoryTalk Site edition of AB FactoryTalk Machine edition?

I have tried the regular method described in manual but I am getting this error:

Importing file 'MAIN.xml' into display 'Mixing'
The schema file 'Gfx-ME5.xsd' specified in the XML file is invalid for this product. The schema file should be 'Gfx-SE5.xsd'.
Import completed with errors.

FTView SE ---> FTView ME? No automatic way, since objects that can exist in SE don't have an equivalent in ME.

FTView SE ---> FTView ME? No automatic way, since objects that can exist in SE don't have an equivalent in ME.

I'm just thinking out loud here....

What if you had only used objects the were available in ME? Would you be able to change the project extension of the file and then do the import? Similar to how you export a RSL5K tag file to Excel.

Will.