SOLA Power Supply

brandoncosta

Hi, I have SOLA Power Supply SDN 5-24-100p. When I switch it on with load it does not work. If I turn it on without load and after connect ones it works good. Can anybody give some advice? Thanks in advance.

Total inrush current is being exceeded or the supply is defective.If it has worked for a reasonable length of time then just replace it. If not or something in the loads have changed, then increase the size to handle the peak inrush current.

Similar Topics

Has anybody sourced the internal fuses (incoming 480VAC) on a Sola power supply (SDN 10-24-480)? The fuse is marked 2.5A SOC on one end and AC/DC...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used a Sola UPS SDU 850? They show options for a relay card and its din rail mount. How is the software that shuts down the computer...
Replies
Views
First time I've used either the software or this unit. This is the setup I have right now. I have 20mA coming into AnalogIP1. Both the Main.PV...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom