2 duty 1 standby pump with programming

akhilbharath

heyy guys. can you guys please help me out. plc programming in schneider plc zelio soft 2. can you guys help me out as soon as possible.??? and also can you guys explain how it works. trip and run indications are coming from plc itself. relays are not used.

i have arranged a program in zelio soft 2
but i couldnt upload it. i will send you the power and control diagram. also these 3 pumps should be working alternatively. on first run pump 1 and pump 2 should work. in the second run pump 2 and pump 3 should work. in the third run pump 3 and pump 2 should work and this cycle continues. in all these the second pump act as an assist to the first pump. i will share the power and control diagram. i am not getting the logic to do these. thats why i am stuck.

View attachment 2 Drawing2 Model (1).pdf

View attachment 3 Drawing2 Model (1).pdf

View attachment 4 Drawing2 Model (1).pdf

How about you post what you've done so far and we'll help from there

em not aware of the logic. i cudnt solve wat to do. a program having change over timer and all are there but aint getting the logic. also you know how to convert the zelio soft program to uploadable format??